Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I think of you only when I am alone

I think of you only when I am alone
To preserve your faint memory unblemished.
Long, too long since I last looked on your gaze
Of peaceful eyes set on cherry blossom lips,
Your body moved in bright angelic ways,
But just a treasure now, it constantly fades.
Gone, long gone are those carefree, halcyon days.

In my chest I lock your face and features,
And when in vacant room with lonely mind
I take my time unlocking, removing
Your remains, scrubbing and polishing their idol.
I hope to you in secret broken prayers
Knowing well that you're no longer there,
But what's left of you I keep inside me.
Dearest, you are too fragile to be free!
Things cannot be how they used to be
When once two lovers loved eachother perfectly.

1 comment:

sterpatrz said...

oooh...you're in love,aren't you??!

nb: go to my blog,please!

www.sterpatrz.blogspot.com

i'm estEr...and who r u?

.need.ur.reply.thanx.