Sunday, March 4, 2007

Feminism in the 69th Century

There once was a man with no shoes and no bed,
He'd no gold in his pouch nor a hat for his head.
The man could have sold his only son for bread
But chose to sell his wife and daughters instead,
So in exchange for petty silver they would give head,
And their tight fitting, flattering clothing they'd shed.

The boy would constantly cry to his father and whine
Where has mommy been all of this time?!
I love you my boy, his father would say,
But when it comes to family business stay out of my way!
I'm the man of the house, the one who is able
To put nutritious fresh food on the table.
Your sisters and mother live in a brothel
Where living conditions are let's just say awful,
But I'd sell them all again with no quarrel
If I though it'd buy you a waffle!

No comments: