Sunday, November 26, 2006

Collaboration

Incense in a flower pot
Aromas burning deep in thought
Sitting, wondering of the day to come
And life to live and memories fun
The days that past and this one here
Starting off a new school year
But slows down smooth with cigarettes
And chinese tea and trainwreck sess
Rocking chairs, Charlie staring
The neighbor sings, peace is stirring
In this crucible we deem life's worth living
Weren't we here just yesterday
This seems familiar, our minds astray
Let smoke rise and drift away
Like world's cares they shock and scream
But all we want to do is dream
And sit and rest and chill awhile
While war abroad kills thousands dead
But lay down your life and rest your head
Flipping through life's fundamentals with
Chronic burning
Tea with handle
If life were as simple as a plaid pair of pants
I think of lines of mold crisscrossed on old and distinguished
House as celebrations continue
We awe at the spectacle of a
Day that would make Pink
Floyd drool aahwoor manelll
I think of a word that doesn't come true
Each second springs anew
Smoke that makes a day go misty
We three blitzed be
Charlie shits freely
ITS ON HIS SHOE
Oh my God not you
There's poo on his shoe
Haduken like Ryu
Construction in the air
The city's fair
The girl with the dirty blonde hair
Is it her, it could possibly be
She ran away from home
She's scared there is no where
To run, should I or not
She lies in the corner
Of her closet, why me?
I have this sick ass
body and my face is
fucking cute
I begin to think this
And slowly run my hand over me leg
My fingers creep up my thigh towards
The curve where my legs press against
Eachother as they lead toward my love
A drop of wetness flows inside me
As I part my pink lips to draw a slight breath
My eyes close
Imagining piano's wisping in the air
Take me away from this place I hate
Saving me from this dire fate
With the boy that stays over late
Dreams come and go
I really want him to know
I'm here for him
I love him so
Why not go farther and see where love takes me
She says
"Let it let my fly
Let it let me cry
As over the land I travel
See all there is and all
There ever was
Through the grassy knolls
As I do caress
I feel a thousand
Year old breeze
As I do peek the trees
He sticks his dick into my ass"
Wait dude what the fuck
There's no dick in my ass no
There's a big black cock in yours though
Ewwww and cum sticky like weed
We smoke oh crazy sess
Light the grass nigga
The chronic lets me forget my worries
This carpet under my feels so furry

No comments: